Marriage & Reception
'In Hindu culture marriage is a sacred assemblage of two souls, they are decided in heaven'
Swasteek Resort invites you to live this belief & share in an incredibly unique experience for your special day on the celestial mountains of Pauri Garhwal with your family & friends. Swasteek Resort is located in Pauri-Devprayag road (100km from Rishikesh) at an altitude of 1870 meters above the sea level, blessed by natural exquisiteness. It is abundantly blessed with nature’s ravisher like snow-capped Himalayan peaks & gangling pine trees. It experiences a sub-temperate climate which remains pleasant throughout the year except during winters when it gets extremely cold.
It receives snowfall during winters changing the town at its picturesque best for all the adventure loving couples who want to have a thrilled & chilled wedding ceremonial.Uttarakahand is called the "Dev Bhoomi" which means "Land of Gods" which makes the wedding even more auspicious at the resort. The emplacement of the resort is raw filled with flourishing air and a splendid view of the snow covered peaks. We offer several wedding options to cater to your needs, from traditional garhwali wedding to adventurous hill top wedding.
Whether you are planning an intimate ceremony or a large gathering, we will help you create the perfect jubilation. We can host weddings or receptions of up to 300 guests, and we offer food & beverage services, professional staff, and wedding vendor referrals to simplify your planning.
- Mountain Top Wedding Ceremony: (up to 50 guests) Base + Rs 200 per guest
- Riverside Wedding Ceremony: Base + Rs 400 per guest
- Standard rentals: guest tables, chairs, plates & glasses: Rs 100 per guest
- Setup fee: tent & decoration: As per the vendor tariff
- Ceremony chair setup: As per the vendor tariff
- Extra mattress: Rs 35 per mattress
- Catering: As per menu (If you choose to get your own vendor we will charge Rs 75 as royalty on per plate)